The revered Silverado saddle has been updated with a shorter 265mm length and new Fusion Form base technology to provide the same comfort you know and love, but with a modern look! The design optimizes efficiency in a forward-leaning pedaling position with a fiber percentage similar to the recently released Gravelier saddle. Fusion Form also allows the padding to be recessed into the base, which provides a sleek aesthetic without actually reducing overall padding thickness.
- Fusion Form technology fine tunes the amount of fiber infused into the nylon of each specific saddle model to create a flex profile that balances comfort, support and durability to match the intended use
- Flat saddles allow riders to tilt their pelvis to varying degrees for different riding positions. Flat saddles are best for riders who prefer to utilize different sitting positions along the length of the saddle
- Shorter 265mm length which allows for seamless on-off transitions while still providing plenty of room for riders to slide forward and maximize power output on steep climbs. Its shorter length allows riders to get deeper into the cockpit while avoiding interference with the nose of the saddle
- Thinner padding provides just enough foundational squish to provide support during hard efforts, while also minimizing weight. Thin padding relies on saddle shape and base flex to provide ultimate comfort
- Small window cut away from the centerline of the saddle base to provide additional relief from pressure on your sensitive areas. Comfort Zone is a subtle difference that provides impressive long-term comfort
- Chromoly saddle rails