The SRAM RED AXS power meter is a huge step forward in power meter design, giving riders the gearing they truly want and need. Shifting performance has been optimized by moving the range from the front of the drivetrain to the back, and creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting, with Quarq's premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated.
- Power meters returned to QBP are subject to a 30% restocking fee, unless product and packaging are unopened, unused, free of damage, and can be sold as new
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set
- ANT+ and BLE
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride