CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires, and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Valve stem included
- TRAIL version was engineered to provide more progressive sidewall support: the harder you push, the more support you’ll feel
- Designed for Tire Widths: 2.1″-2.6″
- Fits Inner Rim Widths: 22mm-35mm